Oversized.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Finally starting to feel one hunnid again after my week long party excursion with Ellen.
Aryn K top / Vibrant M.i.U. jeans / ZooShoo shoes / Lex & Mila hat
Photos by Randy Tran (@wandytwan)

My days have been getting all mixed up and my mind has been confused! Here's a simple look I shot a little while ago with Randy. I love working with him because he's so fast. I picked up this flowy top from Aryn K, which will be launching very soon. I've always loved dresses or tops in the babydoll silhouette. It's comfy and easy to wear. In this case, the entire look was about easy comfort. Paired the top with some oversized and extra shredded boyfriend jeans and some strappy lace up wedges. Finished off with a wide hat. I think I've been wearing a hat every day lately. It's definitely my favorite accessory. This is definitely something similar to what I wear when I see my family on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment