Grimed.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This LA weather got me craving the pool every day.
Lex & Mila hat / LuLu*s top / Posh Square skirt / Unif shoes
Photos by Ryan Chua (@ryanbyryanchua)

I really liked this look I shot a few weeks ago with Ryan. It was actually in the middle of the Posh Square pop up shop event Ellen and I hosted at the Ace Hotel. I popped out for a little bit for a quick shoot sesh with Ryan. I've always been into plaid and grunge and this skirt is the perfect mixture of both. I paired it with a mesh crop top from LuLu*s and my favorite grimey Unif boots. Finished off with a choker and, of course, a fedora. Can we also take a minute and talk about my hair color?! This was 2 days after I got it done at the Pravana studios. I wish these colors would last forever. Can't wait to get it touched up this Friday. If you haven't seen the Pravana festival style videos yet, check it out now! Part one & part two.

1 comment: