Desert Daze.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spent a day in the desert last week.

Brixton hat via Pacsun / Beginning Boutique romper / Missguided jacket
Chinese Laundry shoes / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

I reunited with my good friend Kimly last week and drove almost three hours into the desert. It was QUITE the trek but our photos came out amazing and it all became worth it. Here's a cute look I put together featuring this romper from Beginning Boutique. The weather is warming up here in LA so I've been pulling together some lighter pieces for my wardrobe. It's super light weight and I love the peplum detail at the shorts. Gives it a little more of a feminine flair. I added a fringe jacket from Missguided and one of my newest favorite hats from Brixton Womens. Their hats are insanely stiff, which I can't resist. All pulled together with a concho belt I took from Ellen's closet and tan booties from Chinese Laundry. Excited to show you guys more photos from the desert soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment