Hitched.

Friday, July 3, 2015

First look of July.
Aryn K top / Oh My Love London vest / Shop Charade shorts
Jeffrey Campbell shoes / Lex Mila hat

Got together with my good friend Danny and shot some cool photos at this auto body shop. I loved how this outfit looked with the place. Felt like I was hitchhiking somewhere. Here's a fun festival look I threw together. I picked up this blouse from my friends over at Aryn K not too long ago. I've mentioned before that I've become one of their brand ambassadors and I'm so stoked that they finally launched their site. It's exciting to see a brand grow from the very beginning and I'm glad to be a part of their team. All of their pieces are so easy to work into my wardrobe. I threw on this long fringe vest from Oh My Love London. I love how Danny was able to capture the movements in some of these photos. Finished off the look with some perfectly cut out boots and one of my favorite fedoras. Go check out the new Aryn K site here!

7 comments:

  1. This outfit is so nice! The blouse is very pretty and dainty, and the fringe vest is awesome, I love the mouvements of it. You always look so cool with a hat :)

    xx
    Andrea
    andrea-jinn.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing omg I'm so heart eyes emoji
    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ! a simple combination that results very well !
    エルメス通販 
    ヴェルサーチ通販

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous flamcis <3 <3 i've been stalking you for the longest time haha. You are looking Super cool in this outfit ...loved it XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous flamcis <3 <3 i've been stalking you for the longest time haha. You are looking Super cool in this outfit ...loved it XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! I lvoe the shoes and the outfit!Perfect!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete