Lettuce Be Friends.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Slowly trying to get back on my old routine of shooting once a week.
Suburban Riot top via Dietch PR / Joie pants via Lyon + Post / Jeffrey Campbell shoes
Jessica Fang harness / River Island hat
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Picked up some new threads recently from my friends over at Dietch PR. One of them being this fun little muscle tank by Suburban Riot. I'm a huge sucker for puns or funny sayings and I was drawn to this tank, because I recently realized that I need to start watching what I eat. Like for real though. I paired it with these super lightweight joggers by Joie. And yes, they're super wrinkly because I wore them during my drive to Long Beach to meet up with Kimly. I love loose fitting pants. I used to think I hated pants, but I've recently discovered a new found love for joggers. Added some edge with this new body harness from Jessica Fang, a faux leather cap and some cut out JCs. But can we talk about this wall for a minute? Kimly and I jumped around Long Beach to shoot at some of the POW WOW! murals. This one was completed by Mark Paul Deren and Hueman. I'm always so blown away by the work that some artists can create. Check out more from POW WOW! Long Beach here.

No comments:

Post a Comment