Fafinize.

Friday, July 10, 2015

A little more from Pow Wow!
Aryn K top / Kerol D shorts via Dietch PR / Lex & Mila hat
LuLu*s necklace / ZooShoo shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Here's another look I shot with Kimly during our mini excursion around Long Beach. I've always loved artwork by Fafi so this mural was definitely my favorite. These cut out sketches remind me of Ellen and myself! Super fun and colorful. I'm loving the mixture of texture here in this outfit. A sheer, lace, or crochet top is always a go for me. I can never resist showing a bit of skin up top. Especially if I have some sort of lacey bra on underneath. This top from Aryn K was perfect for me. I paired it with some fringe shorts by Kerol D. Her pieces are always so fun and flirty. Accessorized by three of my favorite statement pieces in my wardrobe. My wide brim fedora, coin necklace and blue velvet booties. I swear I wear these so much they're probably going to fall apart. Be sure to check out more from Aryn K here! I'll also be hosting their very first pop up shop in downtown LA this Sunday with some of their other brand ambassadors. Click here to RSVP!


3 comments:

  1. The mural looks so cool!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style!!!! Lady sexy and princess on same time

    ReplyDelete