Scaled.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Another set with Pow Wow Long Beach.
Lucy Paris top via Dietch PR / In My Air skirt via Dietch PR / Chinese Laundry shoes
Jessica Fang necklace / ZeroUV sunnies / Brixton hat via PacSun
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

I'm actually super in love with this look. I've always been a fan of pairing a crop top and a high waisted A-line skirt. This top from Lucy Paris fits me like a glove and it's hard to resist a little scallop in my wardrobe. The look gives me a little "girl next door" feel. Spiced up with my favorite kind of accessories: a fedora and heeled boots. This is definitely something I'd wear to have lunch with my family.

Running around town and finishing up some errands today. Leaving for Hawaii tomorrow and I'm so excited. Slept for so long last night after coming back from Vegas. Life has been nonstop and I'm loving every minute of it. Follow me on Snapchat and join me on my vacay! @flamcis

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is so pretty, I love the scalloped top, it's very dainty and suits you so well!
    Have fun in Hawaii, lovely! x

    Andrea
    andrea-jinn.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You are my new fashion inspiration now! Hehe I am so happy I found your blog! I can't for more in the future. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit~ Those sunglasses are so cool cx Hope you have a blast in Hawaiii!

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit! I wish i can be as stylish as you haha

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francis! I love your lip color. What lipstick do you wear? I can never find a similar one.

    ReplyDelete