Style Moi.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

A first look at my curated collection for my friends over at Style Moi.
Style Moi jackettop, & necklace / Vibrant M.I.U. shorts / Jeffrey Campbell shoes
ZeroUV sunnies / Lack of Color hat

This look is probably my favorite one from the look book. A little bit of boho mixed with a little bit of edge equaling a whole lotta flamcis. I have been waiting to blog this look since I first received the package. I was kind of obsessed with this top for a bit. I just love how it looks with some shorts and a leather jacket. Open shirt dresses are definitely one of my favorite pieces to own. It's almost business in the back and party in the front, haha. I love being able to show off some leg every once in a while and this gives me the perfect opportunity to do so without giving away too much in the back. See  more from my mini curated collection here and use my code FRANCISLOLA at checkout for 15% off storewide!

1 comment: