White Sunday.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Another Sunday best look.
Brixton hat via PacSun / Lucy Paris dress via Dietch PR / Public Desire shoes
Photos by Ryan Chua (@ryanbyryanchua)

It's funny to me how my style can go from completely dark and edgy to soft and sweet, sometimes in a matter of hours. I'm loving this look for a day to see my family. My grandma hates seeing me in dark make up and crazy clothes, so I like to clean up nice for her. I picked up this dress from my friends over at Ditch. I've always been a fan of crochet or lace. That subtle showing of skin giving off a sweet but a little bit sexy vibe. White has also been a big color for me as of late. The heat might have a little something to do with it. Also the vibrancy of my hair color makes it hard for me to don anything too colorful. I guess I wouldn't have to worry about that for the next week, because I just got back from Kaua'i. The ocean pretty much drained any existing color from my hair leaving it pale pinkish blonde. Not to worry, because I will be getting it dyed again next week! Can't wait to be my colorful pink self again.


5 comments:

  1. Pretty look,The dress looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair color is really beautiful!http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you all the best! so beauty

    http://www.graziadressau.com/formal-dresses-adelaide

    ReplyDelete