Hellz Kitty.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I've been a fan of Hello Kitty since I was a little girl...
Hellz Bellz jacket / Oh My Love London bodysuit / Vibrant M.I.U. shorts / Public Desire shoes
Photos by Ryan Chua (@ryanbyryanchua)

So when I saw that one of my favorite brands, Hellz Bellz, did a collab with Sanrio, I knew I HAD to cop some of their gear. I'm SO into the bomber jacket. It's the perfect mixture of bad and cute which, I like to think, is SO me. I threw it over a pretty simple base of a white bodysuit and my favorite high waisted shorts. Then spruced it up with a bandana in my hair and some sleek new thigh highs I got from Public Desire. Definitely my go to look for the weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, super kawaii!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you about how super kawaii it is!

      Delete
  2. This jacket is awesome, I love how badass the design look and suddenly, boom, a cute Hello Kitty appears! And I love your hairstyle too ! xo

    Andrea
    andrea-jinn.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love hello kitty! I am so happy that my didn't throw away my limited edition hello kitty plush toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen some good leather Coat collection on reasonable rates with
    free shipping online
    luke skywalker yellow jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashion.Red color hair is stunning.


    Collaboration?Contact us.

    All the best,
    Mackya/ https://aibiwatch.com/cool-watches-with-right-price

    ReplyDelete