Neutral.

Friday, July 31, 2015

One of my closet essentials is a white dress.
Brixton hat via PacSun / Aryn K dress / LuLu*s necklace / Chinese Laundry shoes

White dresses are SO versatile. You can throw it on with some sandals and head to the beach, or hang a cardigan over it with some boots for the fall. This one here is from my friends over at Aryn K. I love the choppiness of the hem. Everything from their collection is perfect for everyday wear. In this case, I pulled together a little bit of a festival look with a big hat to throw shade and some taupe boots to match. Perfect for a weekend lunch with some friends.

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! And I agree with you, white dresses are so versatile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so nice and fits great with your hair colour I think :)

    ReplyDelete