Mesh Mess.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mess is RIGHT if we're talking about how I feel right now.
Style Moi top & skirt / Public Desire shoes / ZeroUV sunnies / Jessica Fang bracelets
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Finally back from a 3 day Vegas trip and in full recovery/work mode. I wanted to have this look up before I left, but I couldn't find the time in between running errands and having everything ready for my sister's bachelorette party. But here it is now! One of my favorite looks from my collab with Style Moi. I use to love wearing color before I had pink hair. Nowadays, I wear a lot of black, white or neutral because my hair is already pretty loud. Black has definitely become one of my favorite colors to wear, and this look is ideal for my weekend night out. I love mesh and skirts, so the combination both is always a go for me. Peep more from my curated collection and shop this look from Style Moi here! Use my code "FRANCISLOLA" at checkout for 15% off!

5 comments:

  1. it is really beauty to wear this kind of dress!!!

    http://www.graziadressau.com/beach-bridesmaid-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look amazing! I really love the top, the combination of the mesh fabric and the collar is to die for!

    Andrea
    http://thepetiteandrea.blogspot.fr/ (formerly andrea-jinn@blogspot.fr)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combination,
    A Fashion Edit Blog and Vegan Food Product|Reviews and Guide of Beauty Tutorials on
    Get the Best Fashion Edit For Newest Womens Dresses online with Best Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black fits you great. You're really pretty in this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you suffer in vaginal mesh.you can contact with us we will provide proper treatment vaginal mesh lawsuit

    ReplyDelete