Back to School.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Class is in session.
Aryn K top & dress / ZooShoo shoes / ZeroUV glasses
Photos by Azusa Takano (@azusatakano)

Well, it will be for my little sister. Thought this look would be fitting to blog since it's back-to-school season. This look is definitely one of my favorites from my friends over at Aryn K. I fell in love with this dress when I shot it for their site, so I snagged one for myself. You can pair anything under it, or even over it. In this case, I threw it on over a sleeveless plaid shirt, also from Aryn K! The perfect mix of girly, punky and preppy. All of which are my favorite styles to dress! Added some cute frames from ZeroUV and my favorite, overwork, blue suede booties.

4 comments:

  1. A Fashion Edit Blog and Vegan Food Product|Reviews and Guide of Beauty Tutorials on
    Get the Best Fashion Edit For Newest Womens Dresses online with Best Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fashion Edit Blog and Vegan Food Product|Reviews and Guide of Beauty Tutorials on
    Get the Best Fashion Edit For Newest Womens Dresses online with Best Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, it's a great look! I really like the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this outfit! The dress is so cute and pretty, this is totally the kind of pieces I have been loving lately. And I like how you toughened it up with the plaid shirt and the leather chocker. Good job <3

    Andrea
    thepetiteandrea.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete