Pit Stop.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Summer is coming to a close, but this heat definitely isn't.
Lack of Color hat / Aryn K jumpsuit / Chinese Laundry shoes / 8 Other Reasons necklace
photos by Danny Liao (@i_am_dannyliao)

It's been blazing hot in LA, and all I've been dreaming of is a freezing cold night so I can curl up in some cute fall wear. To be honest, I love summer and everything about it. I love shedding some skin when I dress as well, but I've been missing the feeling of throwing on a cute coat and layering up. Here's a transition into fall look. I don't own many jumpsuits. Actually, I don't think I owned any jumpsuits before this one. I picked it up from Aryn K and thought I'd try something new. It's super comfortable and gives me the confidence to go from running errands to meeting some friends up for drinks. That's what I love about Aryn K's selection. Everything is versatile. Peep more from Aryn K here! A lot of their summer goods are on sale.

1 comment:

  1. You seriously look amazing. THAT HAIR <3

    Chloe xx
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete