School Girl.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Another back-to-school inspired look.
Missguided shirt / Lucy Paris skirt via Dietch PR
Jeffrey Campbell shoes via Zooji / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Azusa Takano (@atakanophoto)

I have always been a fan of the preppy school look. Plaid skirts, collared shirts and glasses combined is the perfect recipe for a cute outfit. Brings me back to the days when I used to be obsessed with Blair Waldorf's outfits on Gossip Girl. I picked up this shirt from Misguided a while back. I never had a chance to blog it until now because I finally found the perfect skirt to go with it. Got this skirt from my friends over at Dietch and fell instantly in love with it. This outfit has me packing my backpack with number two pencils and notebooks. Ok not really, but you get the picture. Finished off the look with some aviator specs and these cute new boots from Zooji.

2 comments:

  1. This is just cute! I am obsessed of these outfit! <3

    XOXO lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete