The Blues.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Each Vegas trip gets harder and harder to recover from.
Motel Rocks dress / Lola Shoetique shoes / Brixton hat via PacSun / Poppy Lissiman sunnies
Photos by Minnie Morklithavong (@minniemorkie)

I got back on Monday and spent most of yesterday in bed. I was there for a whopping five days! Nonstop drinking and torturing my body. I can't really complain because it's always loads of fun. This time, Ellen and I got to attend the PacSun Golden State of Mind pool party at Drais. We were there representing one of our favorite brands, Young & Reckless. Shout out to the entire Y&R team for taking care of us! Home now and time to really detox and get back on the grind. I am chugging Zico coconut water as I type. Here is one of my favorite looks ending the summer. I got this pretty suede dress from Motel Rocks a little while back. I've been wearing it on the hottest of days to keep me cool. I'm super in love with its bare-all back and comfy fit. Especially with the weather being in the triple digits these last few days. What's up with that?! Anyways, I paired it with these new fringe booties that are perfect for fall. Looking forward to some cooler weather (if that's coming soon at all). I'm also headed to Hawaii again! This time to Honolulu and with Ellen so you know it'll be a blast! Stay tuned! xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun! Im absolutely loving this outfit! Very laid back and perfect for this Hot weather!

    ReplyDelete