Daisy Dame.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Been MIA for a hot minute.
Motel Rocks dress / Style Stalker jacket / Jeffrey Campbell shoes
Lex & Mila hat / ZeroUV sunnies / Stinnys necklace

Currently sitting in my sister's hotel room in West Hollywood preparing for her wedding tomorrow. I've had such a crazy few weeks from preparing for my trip to Hawaii and then the wedding after my return. Finally sitting down and trying to get back into the groove. Here's a look I've been loving for the transition into fall. Got this dress from Motel Rocks a while back. I think it perfectly fits my style. Girly with a bit of edge. I probably mentioned this before, but I've been really into flowy/swing dresses. Perfect for when I hit the buffet yaknow? I definitely wanted to mix in my edgier side for this look so I paired it with, pretty much, all black pieces. Links above per usual. This is definitely something I wear when I'm out on a date with my boyfriend.

I'm super stoked because Ellen and I are headed to Japan in about 2 weeks! We are also trying to get started on our Youtube channel together. We filmed some tidbits from Hawaii and plan to do a Q&A video as well, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress! can't wait for your youtube channel :)

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and can't wait for the lolanlora youtube channel! xx

    ReplyDelete