Shagged.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's finally fall and I've  been waiting to blog about this look.
 
Lack of Color hat / Style Moi sweater / Shop Charade shorts / ZooShoo shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

This look is actually one of the looks I put together for my curated collection with Style Moi a few months ago. I wanted to blog about it earlier, but the heat waves in LA were not inspiring me to do so. It's finally fall and I'm so ready for chillier weather. I miss layering and wearing jackets. I fell in love with this fuzzy lil thing from Style Moi right when I laid eyes on it. I'm always looking for a good shaggy sweater or cardi to add to my wardrobe, and unfortunately a lot of them end up looking really cheap or leave lint everywhere. This sweater paired with my lacey shorts is a look perfect for fall. The countdown begins! Japan in 10 days!

3 comments:

  1. Love the texture of the top! It kind of reminds me of sheep :P

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top looks so fluffy!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ❤️ www.tigersinparis.com

    ReplyDelete