Beginning.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ironically, beginning is the perfect word to title this post.
Beginning Boutique shirt & shorts
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

I just found out yesterday that Instagram won't be able to recover all the photos that my hacker deleted. I'm pretty bummed. I have most of the photos backed up, but what I do miss are all my geotags on the map. Whatever. It is what it is, and I'm starting off fresh.

Shot some new looks last week with Kimly. I hadn't shot in a while, so it felt good to get back in the groove of things. Here's a look from Beginning Boutique. These photos don't do it justice, but the lighting in the park was beautiful that day. I couldn't resist taking a quick stroll. It reminded me of New York, except I wouldn't survive the cold there in this outfit. That's the beauty of LA. We've got some of the best weather allowing me to wear shorts in November! I fell in love with this shirt pretty quickly. I've definitely mentioned before that I've always been a fan of collared shirts. This printed one is perfect for the chillier season, maybe under a leather jacket of sorts. It was warm enough this day to pair with some flirty, lacey shorts underneath. Can't wait to share with you guys more of my recent looks!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your instagram photos but at least you got it back. Love the lace details on your shorts :)

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a bummer! That blouse is fantastic, dear. It's compliments your hair very well.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete