Thankful.

Monday, November 23, 2015

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving this week!
Bishop + Young jacket via Dietch PR / Pepper Mayo romper / Lola Shoetique shoes / F21 hat

This year has gone by WAY too fast. I'm so excited for the holidays. It's my favorite time of year (aside from my birthday, duh). I love spending time with family and the holidays always feel extra special. The older I get, the more I value my time with them.. Here's a look I thought would be appropriate for Thanksgiving. The warm colors just make me think of turkey, stuffing and gravy. Seriously though, my shoes and hat would be the cranberry sauce to top it all off. One of the things I'm thankful for this year is LA weather, which permits us to wear teensy rompers like this at this time of year. And for when it's chillier at night, I'd throw on this cute leather jacket to keep me warm. Finished off this look with some extra strappy heels. All this turkey talk is making me hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, wish it was warm enough to wear that here in Toronto 😏 What are you wearing on your lips btw? It's the perfect greige colour <3

    ReplyDelete