LA Street Dog.

Monday, November 30, 2015

It's been so chilly in LA!
Peppermayo jacket / Rehab dress / Stinnys necklace
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Ok maybe not as chilly as most places, but cold enough to finally wear some coats and jackets! Shot this look with Kimly while the weather was still a bit warmer. I'm super in love with this sweater tank dress. If you know me, you'd know that I love to eat. Eating is probably my favorite sport, so this hot dog dress totally speaks to me. It's got that quirky, laid-back vibe to it, so I gave it some Cali love by throwing in an oversized denim jacket to the look. I've actually never owned a denim jacket like this before, so it's been on HEAVY rotation in recent weeks. Spruced up the outfit with some accessories including this bolo necklace from Stinnys. This is definitely something I could wear to lunch with some friends or hang out with my little sister.


2 comments: