Pink & White.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I can't believe it's December!
Lucy Paris top via Dietch PR / Peppermayo skirt / ZooShoo boots / Stinnys necklace
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

Here's a soft little holiday look I shot. A holiday in LA. Can you believe it's still warm enough in LA these days to dress like this? I'm super stoked for Christmas. I'm headed to SF next week and it's one of my favorite cities to grub. It's probably going to be freezing there, so I definitely can't wear this. Got this little beret while I was in Japan. I've actually never owned/worn one before, but I'm definitely digging the look on my pink haired head. Got this crop top a while back from my friends at Dietch and hadn't really worn it till now. I thought it paired perfectly with this fun little skirt from Peppermayo. I kept the color palette light and finished it off with these deep v booties from ZooShoo. I could throw a coat over this and be ready for a holiday get-together with some friends.

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute!!!! I love it! Have fun in SF, it's the best place on earth!

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look! <3

    xx Sera | http://stardustbohemian.com

    ReplyDelete