Bipolar.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Temperatures have dropped here in LA.
Beginning Boutique top & shorts
Photos by Josh Michael (@jmichael.la)

But I still can't resist wearing shorts! The weather in LA is bipolar, as is my wardrobe selection. Here's a look for when I'm missing summer weather, but I'm tryna' stay warm. I've been really into this criss-cross tie-front trend. I love the detail it adds to any look. I threw this blouse under a warm leather jacket and paired it with some ultra comfy chambray shorts. Both pieces are from Beginning Boutique. They're an Australian label, meaning it's summer where they are. Yet, I still couldn't resist picking out some pieces for these brisk LA temperatures. Here's my tip to stay warm with shorts/skirts: Throw on some thigh highs!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your outfit!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the beanie you are wearing in these? I love that style of beanie

    ReplyDelete