Sweater Weather.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

This has been one of my favorite looks as of late.
Lack of Color hat / ZeroUV sunnies / Spoildy top / Love Culture skirt / Lola Shoetique boots
Photos by Kimly Mean (@becauseitsnice)

I can never resist baring some leg, no matter how cold the weather. I've been collecting more than a few denim skirts in almost every color. I'm loving the indigo color if this one from Love Culture. I've been seeing indigo denim all over the place, and it really grew on me. The fit is perfect and the denim is super soft. I threw on this new cropped sweata I picked up from Spoildy. Cropped fits and bell sleeves always call my name. Finished off with one of my favorite hats and new fringe boots from Lola Shoetique. Currently packing for San Fran tomorrow and have no idea what to bring. It's supposedly raining the entire time I'll be there and my wardrobe is not equipped for getting soaked! Nonetheless, super hyped to head out there and eat and vlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment