Safari Party.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy #flamcisfridays!
Pan & Gela romper / Cleobella belt bag / ZooShoo shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@kimlymean)

Started off my morning with a hike at Runyon Canyon with Revolve. I'm so not a morning person, so getting up this morning was a challenge for me. I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule and wake up at a decent hour. Here's a look I shot with Kimly last week. I've mentioned in some previous posts that this army green is one of my favorite colors to wear. It's such a classic color that you can keep in your closet for years and years to come. I picked up this romper from Janey Lopaty PR. She carries such good brands including this one I love called Pam & Gela. I had never heard of them before, but I dig all of their stuff! I fell in love with this Gasoline romper the second I laid eyes on it. I thought this paired perfectly with the belt bag I got from Janey last month. I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it and I love how the look turned out. Feelin' like I'm ready to go on a safari.

1 comment:

  1. Khaki green and leopard make a kick-ass combo, but your lip color is even better!

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete