Seeking Warmth.

Monday, January 18, 2016

I've got a case of the Mondays today.
Love Culture coat / Pepperknot top / LuLu*s skirt / Simmi boots / VidaKush choker

Had a pretty crazy weekend. Slept super late both Friday & Saturday and have been feeling pretty lethargic in the day. Getting back on the grind today and catching up on a lot of work. Shot a lot of looks this past week and excited to post more. Here's something a little more girly than I've been dressing these days. I've been loving anything suede and this shade of green always catches my eye. I paired this LuLu*s skirt with a new crop I got from Pepperknot. Threw on this extremely warm coat I got during the Love Culture brunch about a week ago. It's been so cold these days and I was having trouble trying to stay warm for a night out of partying. This look was perfect for looking fly and staying warm at the same time.

Ellen & I have been having some trouble matching up our schedules lately since we've both been so busy. We will be filming our Q&A for YouTube tomorrow and plan to have the video up by the end of this week! Thanks for being patient with us! We are still pretty new to YouTube and are learning the flow. Will keep y'all posted!

1 comment: