New Year, New Wear.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

First post of the new year!
BNKR sweater / Love Culture hat / EEight shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@kimlymean)

Hope everyone had an amazing first week of 2016. I was just thinking about how crazy it is that my blog is turning 2 soon! I still love it just as much as I did the very first time I wrote a post. Here's a dark little look to go with the gloomy weather that's been taking over SoCal. I shot this not long before the year end. It was super cold and windy as I can recall. I always love mixing different styles to create my own and like to portray as many of my characteristics as possible within my outfit. Here, I went for a soft gothic vibe, and you can never go wrong with all black. Added a bit of pizzazz with some shiny metallic shoes. I actually picked up this skirt while I was in Tokyo and have been loving it's versatility. I just finished the Making a Murderer series on Netflix. Such good show. What did you guys think of it?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it, but everyone is talking about it! I wanna watch so bad! Totally dig this outfit :D

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is to die for, that skirt is gorgeous also! ^.^ xo

    Shannon xo
    www.inasense.co.nr

    ReplyDelete