Grown.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Wow what a busy week it's been.
LuLu*s top / The Allflower Label pants / Lola Shoetique shoesVida Kush choker
Photos by Azusa Takano (@atakanophoto)

Today's the first time I've actually had a chance to sit down and catch up on work in over a week. I suppose it's better to be busy than bored. Hope everyone had a good Super Bowl/Lunar New Year weekend. Mine was definitely jam packed. Now back to the blog! Shot this look not long ago. I felt a small desire to dress a little more grown. Grown with a touch of Flamcis, that is. I used to loathe pants but as of late, I've been catching myself wearing them more often than usual. I picked up this cool pair from Janey Lopaty PR and thought it had an interesting flair to it. Its suede fabric is soft to the touch and has the coolest shade of grey. Paired with this lace up blouse and some cool denim pom pom pumps for that cute vibe that I can never resist. I've been feeling pretty excited and nervous about the next few weeks. I have some amazing trips planned and I can
t wait to share everything with you guys. Stay tuned for more coming your way!

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit so much! And your hair color is amazing! I love it! :)

    http://www.llindatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those shoes are the BOMB. Great pairing.

    xjole

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top! Lulus is the best

    kathyychang.com

    ReplyDelete