Wildcat.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Wow, it's been a hot minute.
ZeroUV sunnies / ZooShoo top / Motel Rocks skirt / Public Desire shoes
Photos by Kimly Mean (@kimlymean)

Didn't give the blog too much TLC last month. It was a hectic month for me. I found out I was going to Southeast Asia and had to run around and get things together for my trip last minute. I was gone for two weeks, but I'm back now and fully refreshed from an amazing trip. I shot this look before I left. The weather has been so great here in LA. The skies have been blessing us with sunshine and a mixture of rain, warmth and chills. Nothing too extreme which is perfect for me. Perfect enough to don an outfit like this. I don't normally wear or own anything animal print, but decided to step out of my comfort zone and try it out. I paired this fun little Motel Rocks skirt with a black lacey top from ZooShoo. I felt like entertaining more of my girly side with this look. I added a cute little beret and some sleek black boots for a little bit of 70s meets Parisian girl vibes. Overall loving this look for date night or girls night out. What do you guys think?

I also just finished filming my 50 Facts for my first YouTube video! Should be up this weekend. I'm stoked to start my own channel and share more bits of my life with you guys! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I'm planning a trip to Southeast Asia as well - my first time! I'm unsure of how to pack and what to pack. Please help! :)

    ReplyDelete