1-800.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

You Wish!
Local Heroes jacket / Spoildy top & skirt / Nike Air Max 90 sneakers / ZeroUV sunnies
Photos by Kimly mean (@kimlymean)

Merry Christmas Eve! I'm currently sitting in my room in my PJs listening to Christmas Hits on Spotify. It's a pretty ideal situation. I feel like I've been so unproductive this week. This weather is really making me crave staying in by the fireplace and catching up on my favorite shows. Also wishing it was still slightly warm enough to dress like this. I'm digging this jacket more than anything right now. It definitely says what I wish I could to guys that creep, but I'm not that rude. I always say that fashion is my favorite form of self expression, and this jacket can tell you exactly why. I picked this baby up from a little brand called Local Heroes. They have some of the coolest bombers. This one here is reversible and is a pretty light satin pink on the other side. I paired it with a simple cropped tee and a new white denim skirt from Spoildy. I told you in a previous post that I have been collecting them in all sorts of colors. Finished the look with my favorite pair of sneakers, giving it that sporty/tomboy element. Happy Holidays guys!

6 comments: